Goliath wasn’t all bad, but we’re still on David’s side
You’re in Business! So, why do you do what you do? Good question, we don’t know – we can’t answer that for you, but feel free to let us know via the blog comments.
Why do we do what we do? Ahh, that we can share.
We are a family run company offering a friendly, flexible and proudly traditional service.
It’s our 20th anniversary in business this year; we still have many customers who have been with us since our early days mainly due to our transparent approach to pricing and efficient service. We do what we do because we love our industry and the benefits we can bring to our clients, the local economy and even the climate!! We love our business, we love to serve. We also love our clients and we know them – all, very well.
Quality is the best business plan as we strive to build a business of value to our customers – for us this means…
- Quality of Products
- Quality of Service
- Customer is King (not the VC’s)
- Always give Value
And we are very happy being more David than Goliath. There are many benefits to being supported by a smaller independent dealer…
Value : As a small business we have much lower overheads. We have a small footprint, are nimble, pro-active and re-active. There’s no layers of management, and no Venture Capitalist’s to cater for either. So our solutions provide real value for money for all our customers. We have previously blogged about upgrading systems AND reducing costs, there’s a link to that article HERE. When you decide to deal with us a ‘real person’ does a happy dance, and … you’re not funding the CEO’s second yacht.
Flexible : While we are driven to serve and provide value, we are flexible technically, logistically and commercially. There’s no overpriced contracts with “smoke & mirrors” T’s and C’s inflating the eventual overall cost, and tying you in too contracts with silly charges for leaving. We have a totally transparent approach to pricing.
Support : We carry out our own design and implementation and support. We know you, your business and the systems we have supplied. If there ever is a need to provide support we know what we are doing and why, and we act FAST.
Moreover – judicious choice of our suppliers brings, by association, many of the benefits of the larger suppliers. For example, we have an excellent relationship with Olivetti who, when necessary, have always given us world class back up and support.
Rapid Escalation : Its a small team, and you deal with decision makers. Projects and issues can be escalated and dealt with FAST. And, we are accountable.
Personal Service, Continuity of Staff : We are not faceless, when you are on first name terms with the sales person, the installation engineer and the support engineer, you have confidence we know what we are doing for you.
History / Track Record : Many of our clients have been with us for years, decades even, system after system they get great value, service and business benefits. Endorsing us with their loyalty.
So, to summarise what we do here at CSR Digital, and our service package available to our clients :
A typical Package will include :
- 5pence per colour page, for desktops or A3 copiers.
- Option to extend use of hardware beyond primary period – choice 12, 24, 36 month extension at reduced cost.
- Same Day Swap Out Guarantee – Same day, at our cost, standard for all our customers.
- No Retention Clauses beyond period – We prefer to support our customers on merit, not due to T’s & C’s.
- Rapid Escalation for Service – Choice of service number, email & mobiles for Engineers assigned to a client.
- Account Management – Dedicated Account Management & Periodic visits to service you ongoing.
- Remote Monitoring – Devices monitored remotely for proactive management of fleet.
CSR Digital in Brief:
- Family run business operating a little over 22 years.
- We support Franklins Solicitors, Simpson & Partners, and Chartered Management institute for example.
- Testimonials available from our website
- Swap out Guarantee with every device, replaced at our cost if device becomes “unfixable”
- 4 hour breakdown (we’re well inside this currently – we keep our patch sensible in size)
- Traditional Service, mobile numbers to your Engineer’s.
- Prices are inclusive of Delivery, & Setup – no small print costs
In brief, we are a family run company offering a friendly, flexible and traditional service.
It’s our 20th anniversary in business this year; we still have many customers who have been with us since our early days mainly due to our transparent approach to pricing and efficient service.
So, that’s a little about us and why dealing with smaller suppliers has its benefits. If you have managed print requirements we are happy to have an initial chat, let’s see if we can serve you too.
Quality is the best business plan, as we strive to build a business of value to our customers.