Enterprise Mobility Management gives users the enablement to work on personal or corporate mobile devices.
You will be able to secure, enroll and integrate smartphones and tablets, thereby maximizing employee productivity and effectiveness.
CSR can offer a number of different EMM solutions which are bespoke to your specific needs, from VMWare’s Airwatch suite to the mobility platform from Mobileiron.
Mobile Application Management
With the use of mobile applications becoming common and regular practice for the industry, the importance of managing the security of your data can’t possibly be overemphasized. You can potentially streamline this process with simple and practical MAM software. With it, you’ll be able to track the entire life cycle of your apps, from purchase to retirement.
Regulated app deployment
With the MAM software, your IT administrators can systematically distribute apps to iOS, Android, and Windows-based devices by:
- Providing in-house and external apps to devices during and after their enrollment.
- Installing purchased and public apps without user intervention.
- Revoking app licenses when users don’t have current need of them and reissuing them to new users who are ready to make use of them.
- Checking the status of the deployed apps regularly for maintenance and updating purposes.
Why not manage your apps the smart way?
With MAM software, your IT administrators can customize profiles and make changes to policies in order to manage commercial and enterprise apps intuitively. Key app management features include:
- Over-the-air app management for groups and devices.
- Integration of the Volume Purchase Program (VPP) in iOS and for Android SAFE devices.
- Purchase and distribution of apps through the VPP program.
- Lock your device to a single or a specific set of apps with single APP Lock / Kiosk mode
Secure data access for your mobile apps
Your IT administrators can configure and enforce app compliance to allow only approved apps to access corporate any stream of data. The key app security features include:
- Advice on blacklisting or whitelisting apps.
- Containerization for BYOD apps to avoid mixing personal and enterprise app data.
- Permission to install only whitelisted apps through VPP.
- Identification of non-compliant devices (devices using blacklisted apps).
- Restriction of app data backup.
Audit app inventory and generate reports
This MAM software has a smart auditing system that will keep tabs on the app download and usage information. Your IT admin can obtain granular details on the kind of apps users access and take decisive action. MAM software will provide your team with:
- A list view of apps and their installation count on mobile devices.
- App usage status.
- Reports based on apps available in the devices.
- Reports based on specific apps used by employees.
Want to know more about mobility?
Being in business as long as we have we know that you’ll have more questions than we can answer on this page. Every business is different and you’ll have specific questions to your needs or usage, so please feel free to ask.
At CSR Digital you’ll always speak to someone that handles a specific service and we have first-hand experience of all of the products we sell or rent, so please feel free to ask us any questions about them.
You can use the form on this page to contact us specifically about mobility or visit our Contact Us page for general enquiries. If you would prefer to speak to someone directly, please call us on 01908 305083.