A3 • Colour/B&W • Dualscan • Compact • Copier • Scanner
The Sharp MX-2651 is a professional level A3 machine that can print 26ppm, Copying and scanning is standard functionality whilst electronic fax is optional. With an additional scanner on top capable of up to 80 ipm in duplex. These A3 devices are comfortable within medium volume environments meaning the user can enjoy low running costs whilst keeping monthly rental or capital expenditure sensible. These devices are also capable of printing your company letterheads directly onto plain paper, removing the need for externally printed letter headed paper.
- Print, Copy, Scan, Fax, File
- Pages per minute: 26 B/W 26 Colour
- Paper capacity: Std 650 Max 6,300 sheets
- Customisable, tiltable 10.1 inch colour LCD touchscreen with easy UI mode enables intuitive navigation of MFP functions
- Print Release function gives users the ability to send and store documents on a main MFP for authentication and print out from any networked MFP
- Optional single sign-on brings easy access to public cloud storage services
- Shorter warm up time helps reduce energy consumption and improve productivity
- Multi layered security feature
- Swap Out Guarantee – maintenance package.
- Exceptional lower running cost for an A3 colour device
- low monthly rental option, useful for environments where you are switch from the entry level A3 range
- High resolution colour
- Long-Lasting quality components
Want to know more about this printer?
Even with the technical information to hand it’s difficult to know if a specific printer or copier will meet your needs. Is it suitable for heavy duty use, can it handle different weights of paper, is it toner or ink hungry, will it be suitable on a multi-user network?
At CSR Digital we have first-hand experience of all of the products we sell or rent, so please feel free to ask us any questions about them.
You can use the form on this page to contact us specifically about this printer or visit our Contact Us page for general enquiries. If you would prefer to speak to someone directly, please call us on 01908 305083.