Olivetti d-Copia 1801MFplus – 2201MFplus
A3/A4 • B&W • Duplex • Compact • copier • Scanner
Entry level A3/A4 mono printer/photocopier with optional multi function features. d-Copia 1801MFplus and d-Copia 2201MFplus are basic A3 & A4 printer/photocopiers with all commonly required features. This devices can be combined with optional connectivity for scan. These devices are ideal for low – medium environments where colour is not necessary. Low noise levels & robust design, these devices provide the basics of print/copy & scan at an affordable price, without the “bells & whistles”
If you’re unsure of your current volumes, we can capture this information for you, and advise you of the most suitable device for many years of reliable service.
- Printing speed: A4 format 18/22 PPM, A3 format 8/10 PPM
- Paper capacity up to 1,300 sheets
- First-copy time: 5.7 sec.
- Colour scanner via TWAIN protocol
- Resolution: 600x600 dpi horizontal/vertical
- Optional network interface
- Optional fax function
- Swap Out Guarantee – maintenance package.
- Small physical footprint
- Systems available with two speeds, 18 and 22 pages per minute
- Standard GDI printer
- Print box function for a higher level of data security (private print)
- Network print/scan/fax as optional
SIMILAR TO THIS PRINTER
You could also consider
Olivetti d-Color 254 – 364
Olivetti d-Color 222plus – 362plus
Want to know more about this printer?
Even with the technical information to hand it’s difficult to know if a specific printer or copier will meet your needs. Is it suitable for heavy duty use, can it handle different weights of paper, is it toner or ink hungry, will it be suitable on a multi-user network?
At CSR Digital we have first-hand experience of all of the products we sell or rent, so please feel free to ask us any questions about them.
You can use the form on this page to contact us specifically about this printer or visit our Contact Us page for general enquiries. If you would prefer to speak to someone directly, please call us on 01908 305083.