Supporting Local Business
- Kylie Jenner releases a lip gloss, people buy it.
- Michael Jordan puts out a new shoe, people buy it.
- Kanye launches a new pair of Yeezy Boost 350’s, people queue for days outside shops and online for them.
- Dre has new headphones, people buy it.
- Apple releases a new phone and people stand in line for it.
- Oprah promotes weight loss programs, folks jump on board.
- Beyoncé has a concert, people spend £250 on a ticket
A friend or family member starts a new business, people are wary of buying into it! “Gotta research it!”, “Too expensive!”
What’s going on??
Why are we so quick to support someone we don’t know, who has plenty of money already, but we have a million reasons not to support someone we know living a regular lifestyle?
When you support direct sales and small businesses, you are helping families you know feed their kids, pay their mortgage, and find their kids happiness and wellbeing! Not contributing to a celebrity’s endless bank account!
So nexttime you see a friend posting about their business give them a quick like, share or make a comment, you don’t even have to buy the product or service. It all helps gain more exposure for that particular business!
As some of you guys know we’ve recently set up an IT Hardware, Software and Services devision, so go take a look at our site and let us know what you think!